BAODING, China, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) ("Yingli Green Energy" or the "Company") today announced that its follow-on public offering of 25 million American Depositary Shares ("ADSs"), each representing one ordinary share of the Company, was closed on April 30, 2014.
The Company received aggregate net proceeds of approximately US$83.0 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by the Company. Yingli Green Energy intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for downstream expansion and other general corporate purposes. In particular, it intends to use approximately US$55 million to invest in the downstream solar projects together with Shanghai Sailing Capital Management Co., Ltd. The Company's management will have significant discretion in the allocation of the net proceeds that the Company may receive from the offering. Depending on future events and other changes in the business climate, the Company may determine at a later time to use the net proceeds for different purposes.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.For further information about Yingli Green Energy, please contact:
Qing Miao Vice President of Corporate Communications Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited Tel: +86 312 8929787 E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV