Third-cheapest 2014 SUV: Nissan Juke
Base price: $19,980
The Juke's small dimensions put it somewhere between a station wagon and a compact SUV in terms of size, but the car has more than enough "oomph" to make up for its modest proportions.
"The Juke is one of those models that you don't expect will have lively performance, but that actually delivers a downright sporty ride," Clarke says. "It's lots of fun to drive."Entry-level Jukes come standard with an impressive 188-horsepower turbocharged four-cylinder engine and a continuously variable automatic transmission. You can also add all-wheel drive for around $2,000. most polarizing car of recent times), "I personally think it's cool looking."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV