Fifth-cheapest 2014 SUV: Dodge Journey
Base price: $20,990
The Journey combines a sub-$21,000 starting price with lots of room and an available third-row seat, a rarity for small SUVs.
Adding a third row will cost around $1,500 extra, but expand the vehicle's passenger capacity to seven people from the base Journey's five. "If you need something that can haul a lot of people around, the Journey is a really good choice," Clarke says.All Journeys (even entry-level models) also come with a decent list of standard equipment, from a six-speaker stereo to handy storage compartments built right into the floor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV