By early afternoon, shares had dropped 6% to $80.88.
The retailer of hardwood flooring saw net sales of $246.3 million, less than analyst estimates of $262 million, according to those polled by Thomson Reuters. Earnings of 49 cents a share came in far lower than expectations of 62 cents a share.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: LL Ratings Report
WATCH: More market update videos on TheStreet TV | More videos from Keris Alison Lahiff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts