NEW YORK, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, ulive , the online lifestyle video brand from Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (NYSE: SNI) announces new series, new talent and new distribution partners at its Digital NewFront event. More than 50 new and returning series will roll out this year via lifestyle video site ulive.com and the ulive Lifestyle Network .
Talent joining the ulive roster for the first time includes Lo Bosworth dishing up style and beauty tips, HGTV's Cousins, Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri, whipping up food for dudes, and wildly successful lifestyle blogger Anne Sage reinventing last season's wardrobe. Returning talent and their shows include Tara Stiles' mega-popular Yoga Rebel, Genevieve Gorder's A Well Designed Life and Janell Inez's Handy Ma'am.
ulive also announces new distribution partnerships with Yahoo and MSN, which will join more than 100 other partners in the ulive Lifestyle Network that already includes targeted lifestyle publishers like Zillow® and BlogHer.
"We've spent the last year building the ulive Lifestyle Network and have chosen powerful partners to create the quality scale our advertisers need to amplify their brands," said Jeff Meyer, president of ulive. "It's not about just being bigger, it's about being better. We're distributing the same caliber of premium programming you see when you watch any of the Scripps Networks channels and delivering what online viewers really want."According to a joint study commissioned by ulive and POPSUGAR that was released last week, ulive offers eight out of the top 10 topics that women look for in online video viewing including food, home, travel, wellness, parenting, beauty, style and pets. ulive starts with the Scripps Networks content audiences know and love, then expands into new categories through strong content partnerships and entertaining ulive original series.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV