DALLAS, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Pizza Inn Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZI) announced today that it has hired Timothy Mullany to become the company's Chief Financial Officer, effective Monday, May 5.
Mullany comes to Pizza Inn Holdings after serving as the CFO of Restaurants Unlimited, Inc., a Seattle-based company with approximately $200 million in sales that owns and operates more than 20 full service and fast casual brands, including Kincaid's, Palomino and Henry's Tavern, across 11 states. During his tenure, Mullany was credited with improving the company's profitability, establishing new sales vehicles, instituting performance-based management practices and guiding the growth of the business.
"We searched long and hard to find a world-class CFO with expertise in our hyper-competitive industry, and Tim absolutely fit the bill," said Randy Gier, Chief Executive Officer for Pizza Inn. "He will be an integral member of our senior management team, with responsibilities extending beyond those of a traditional CFO. Tim's experience in a multi-branded company, where he balanced the needs of a strong legacy brand and an emerging high-growth brand, is directly relevant to the opportunities here. I couldn't be more excited that Tim has joined our team."
Prior to joining Restaurants Unlimited, Mullany served as the Chief Financial Officer for Smashburger and its parent company, Consumer Capital Partners, during Smashburger's explosive growth years."With the talented team that Randy has formed and the successful track record of the entire company, I have no doubt that Pie Five will be the next great success story in the fast-casual space and that Pizza Inn will remain a popular destination for pizza lovers," Mullany said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV