Once again retirement plan clients give the Principal Financial Group ® high marks for satisfaction. Strong scores in client service drove the rankings in the 2013 Chatham Partners Client Satisfaction Survey of medium-to-large defined benefit and defined contribution plans 1. In a similar survey, clients with smaller retirement plans also gave The Principal ® high scores 2.
“Year after year The Principal continues to come out among the top competitors when it comes to satisfaction and loyalty. This demonstrates not only their leadership position within the industry, but also their commitment to putting customers first,” said Joshua Dietch, managing director of Chatham Partners.
Overall satisfaction with The Principal continues to be strong, with 97 percent of clients reporting satisfaction with their client service team and 97 percent saying they plan to maintain or increase their relationship with The Principal. Satisfaction with reducing administrative burden ranked particularly high with 96 percent of clients saying it’s easy to do business with The Principal.
Clients with medium-to-large retirement plans pointed specifically to investment services, plan design expertise and participant services, which all earned The Principal several “Best in Class” scores 3. Those clients with smaller retirement plans from The Principal report high satisfaction in the following key areas:
- Timeliness of answering calls
- Providing complete resolution to questions
- Offering good value for the money spent
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV