The first major published peer study showed improved results with IsoRay's cesium-131 seeds in treating gynecological cancer. The study found 84.4% local control with a 12 month median follow-up, which surpassed other previously published rates of 33% and 63%.
"We are very excited to have our Cesium-131 isotope seeds chosen for use in the treatment of gynecologic cancers," said CEO Dwight Babcock in a statement. "We believe our marketing is most successful by teaming up with medical industry thought leaders as they seek better solutions and outcomes for their patients. As we continue to develop our product offerings internally with support from industry leaders, our message is clear and the medical community is becoming increasingly aware of the innovative alternative our Cesium-131 products offer to cancer patients."
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The stock was up 34.95% to $2.51 at 10:29 a.m. on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV