AMSTERDAM, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Constellium N.V. (NYSE and NYSE Euronext: CSTM) ("Constellium" or the "Company") today announced that the Company's Annual Report 2013 together with the invitation and other documents for the Company's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders to be held on June 11, 2014, at 15:00 CET ( 9:00 AM EST), at the offices of Stibbe, Strawinskylaan 2001, 1077 ZZ Amsterdam, have now been published on its website ( www.constellium.com) and are available free of charge at the offices of Constellium N.V., Tupolevlaan 41-61, Schiphol-Rijk, PJ 1119N, the Netherlands, attention corporate secretary.
In addition to other proposals to be voted upon at the meeting, Mr. Michiel Brandjes, Ms. Lori Walker, Mr. Peter Hartman, and Mr. John Ormerod is each being nominated to serve as a new Non-Executive Board Member of the Company. When appointed, the remuneration of these Non-Executive Board Members will be in line with Constellium's remuneration policy.
Constellium is a global sector leader that develops innovative, value added aluminium products for a broad scope of markets and applications, including aerospace, automotive and packaging. Constellium generated approximately €3.5 billion of revenue in 2013.Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130624/NY37453LOGO SOURCE Constellium
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV