BRISBANE, Calif., April 30, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:HPTX) today announced that it will report first quarter 2014 financial results after market close on Tuesday, May 6, 2014. Hyperion will host a webcast and conference call with management to discuss financial results, as well as provide a general corporate update at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT).
A live audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed on Hyperion's investor relations website at: http://investors.hyperiontx.com/events.cfm.
To access the live conference call, dial 877-847-7188 U.S. or 408-427-3787 International and use the conference ID# 18684255. A replay of the call will be available for seven days by accessing Hyperion's investor relations website or by dialing 855-859-2056 U.S. or (404) 537-3406 International and use conference ID# 18684255 beginning approximately one hour after the conference call concludes.About Hyperion Therapeutics Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. is a commercial stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and delivering life-changing treatments for orphan diseases. The company's first commercial product, RAVICTI ® (glycerol phenylbutyrate) Oral Liquid, was approved in February 2013 and is currently being marketed in the United States. The company also owns worldwide rights to BUPHENYL ® (sodium phenylbutyrate) Tablets and Powder, which it markets in the U.S. The compound is also marketed internationally through business partners. The company is also developing glycerol phenylbutyrate for the potential treatment of hepatic encephalopathy. For more information, please visit www.hyperiontx.com .
CONTACT: Myesha Edwards Corporate Communications and Investor Relations (650) 745-7829
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV