LONDON, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world's leading general use car rental brand, has given its Paris Saint Ferdinand flagship location a high tech makeover as part of the company's global reinvention of the car rental experience. The fully remodelled location reflects a complete rethinking of the way cars are rented, with customers welcomed into a spacious, streamlined layout with a personalized, interactive service and the latest innovations in the car rental industry. The branch is conveniently located near the famous Champs Elysees on 27 Rue Saint-Ferdinand, 75017 Paris, France.
Michel Taride, Group President, Hertz International, commented: "Our aim is to wow the customer through all elements of their experience with us, from planning and booking through to pick up and return of their vehicle – all with an emphasis on flexibility, speed and value. Following the overwhelmingly positive customer feedback for our revamped flagship locations such as San Diego and Newark Airports in the U.S; Frankfurt Airport, Germany; and London Marble Arch in the UK, I am very confident that the remodelling of Hertz's premier location in Paris will be equally celebrated."
"It's exciting to see the Hertz car rental revolution come back to its European birthplace - our Paris St Ferdinand location was the first city center branch that Hertz operated in Europe, back in 1956," Taride added.
The newly remodelled location now features double the amount of space for customers, making the experience more relaxing. Dual-screen high-resolution monitors at the counters enable the Hertz service representative to display options to the customer, helping to expedite the car rental process. Large screens continuously feature rotating scenes of Paris and Hertz's products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV