LONDON, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The global healthcare company GSK has unveiled 2014 Q1 results today, described by its CFO Simon Dingemans as encouraging across many areas mixed with some challenges, most notably in the US.
As a result, group sales fell in the quarter but the company managed to post bottom line growth of 2% as a result of operating leverage and financial efficiencies. The group declared a 6% increase in the dividend.
The period also saw the significant push by the company to rebalance its portfolio with the proposed asset swap with Novartis.The interview and transcript are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com/companies/g/glaxosmithkline/ MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44-(0)207-936-1352. SOURCE GlaxoSmithKline
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV