8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT), a provider of cloud-based unified communications, contact center and collaboration solutions, today announced it will report its fiscal 2014 fourth quarter and full year results for the period ended March 31, 2014 after market close on Wednesday, May 21, 2014. Following the announcement, a conference call hosted by 8x8 Chief Executive Officer Vik Verma and Chief Financial Officer Dan Weirich is scheduled to begin at 4:30 pm ET.
Details of the conference call are as follows:
|Date:||May 21, 2014|
|Time:||4:30 pm ET|
|Dial In:||(877) 843-0417, domestic|
|(408) 427-3791, international|
|Replay:||(855) 859-2056, domestic (Conference ID #33838282)|
|(404) 537-3406, international (Conference ID # 33838282)|
Participants should plan to dial in or log on ten minutes prior to the start time. A telephonic replay of the call will be available until midnight May 27, 2014. The webcast will be archived on 8x8’s website for a period of one year. For additional information, visit http://investors.8x8.com.
About 8x8, Inc.8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT) is the trusted provider of secure and reliable cloud-based unified communications and virtual contact center solutions to more than 36,000 small, midsize and distributed enterprise organizations operating in over 40 countries across six continents. 8x8's out-of-the-box cloud solutions replace traditional on-premise PBX hardware and software-based systems with a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) alternative, encompassing cloud business phone service, contact center solutions, and web conferencing. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or www.8x8.com/UK or connect with 8x8 on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV