- Xfinity WiFi Outdoor Hotspots: Comcast has placed Xfinity WiFi hotspots in public locations across the region, from shopping centers and parks to commuter stations. Comcast plans to eventually grow the presence of its Atlanta area outdoor hotspots to nearly 1,000 by year-end.
- Xfinity WiFi Hotspots in Business Locations – Most Comcast Business Internet customers are eligible to receive an Xfinity WiFi hotspot for no additional charge when they order service. This is a value-added feature that directly improves their patrons' experience. Examples include restaurants, cafes and bakeries, retail establishments and office waiting rooms. Currently, nearly 5,000 local Xfinity WiFi hotspots are located in Comcast Business locations in the region.
- Xfinity WiFi Neighborhood Hotspots: Recently, Comcast began providing residential customers with Xfinity Wireless Gateways the ability to have a second "xfinitywifi" signal (or SSID) in their home that is separate and distinct from their private and secure home WiFi signal. This second signal provides visiting Xfinity Internet customers WiFi access without the need to use the homeowner's private network and password.
Comcast Begins Deployment Of Nearly 160,000 Xfinity WiFi Neighborhood Hotspots Across Atlanta
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts