Graña y Montero S.A.A. (NYSE: GRAM) (BVL: GRAMONC1) (“the Company” or “Graña y Montero”) a leading Engineering and Construction company, announced its consolidated results for the first quarter (“1Q2014”) period ended March 31, 2014. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian Nuevos Soles (S/.).
- The Group achieved Revenues of S/. 1,522.1 MM in the first quarter of 2014, a 20.0% growth compared to the same period in 2013
- Gross Profit reached S/. 227.2 MM in the 1Q2014, increasing 14.0% compared to 1Q2013
- EBITDA was S/.218.8 MM in the first quarter of 2014, higher by 0.1% than the result obtained in 1Q2013
- Net Income was S/. 71.1 MM in 1Q2014, representing an increase of 11.0% compared to the same period in 2013
- Backlog amounted to US$ 3,988 MM as of 1Q2014, similar to yearend 2013 figures, and equivalent to 1.8x the annual revenues
For a full version of Graña y Montero’s First Quarter 2014 Earnings Release please visit www.granaymontero.com.pe
About Graña y Montero S.A.A.Founded in 1933, Graña y Montero is the only Peruvian engineering and construction company listed on the Lima Stock Exchange since 1997 and now also the NYSE. The Company has participated in the development of major engineering and construction projects in Peru, including large-scale, complex projects in the energy, mining, construction and real estate sectors. With 80 years of operations, the Company has leveraged its engineering and construction expertise into complementary lines of business, such as the development, ownership, operation and maintenance of infrastructure assets, real estate developments, and the provision of technical services. The Company has significant investments in infrastructure concessions, such as three toll roads and Line 1 of the Lima Metro.