BEIJING , April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Renren Inc. (NYSE: RENN) ("Renren" or the "Company"), a leading real-name social networking Internet platform in China, today announced the filing of its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2013 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The annual report on Form 20-F was filed with the SEC on April 29, 2014.
The annual report on Form 20-F, which contains the Company's audited consolidated financial statements, can be accessed on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov as well as through the investor relations section of the Company's website at http://www.renren-inc.com. Holders of the Company's securities may request a hard copy of the Company's annual report free of charge by contacting the Investor Relations department by mail at:
Renren Inc.Investor Relations Department5/F, North Wing18 Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District Beijing 100016 People's Republic of ChinaAbout Renren Inc. Renren Inc. (NYSE: RENN) operates a leading real name social networking Internet platform in China. It enables users to connect and communicate with each other, share information and user generated content, play online games, watch videos and enjoy a wide range of other features and services. Renren's businesses primarily include the main social networking website Renren.com, the game development and operating platform Renren Games, and the user-generated content focused video sharing website 56.com. Renren.com had approximately 206 million activated users as of December 31, 2013. Renren's American depositary shares, each of which represents three Class A ordinary shares, trade on NYSE under the symbol "RENN". For investor and media inquiries please contact: Cynthia LiuInvestor Relations DepartmentRenren Inc.Tel: (86 10) 8448 1818 ext. 1300Email: email@example.com SOURCE Renren Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV