SANTIAGO, Chile, April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cencosud S.A. (NYSE: CNCO) announced today the filing of its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013 (the " 2013 Annual Report") with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the " SEC").
The 2013 Annual Report can be accessed by visiting the SEC's website www.sec.gov and can also be found at Cencosud's website www.cencosud.com, under the Public Filings tab. In addition, shareholders (including the holders of American Depositary Shares) may receive a hard copy of Cencosud's 2013 Annual Report, which contains Cencosud's most recent audited financial statements, free of charge, by requesting a copy from Cencosud's Investor Relations Office, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cencosud S.A. Cencosud is a leading multi-brand retailer in South America, headquartered in Chile and with operations in Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Colombia. The company, founded by Chairman Horst Paulmann, operates in supermarkets, home improvement stores, shopping centers, department stores and financial services, always aiming to deliver the right product at the right price to Latin America's growing middle class. In 2012, the Company listed American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) on the New York Stock Exchange.
SOURCE Cencosud S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV