With the theme of “Future Forward,” FIS™ (NYSE: FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, will demonstrate its latest innovations to help clients find, attract and maximize customer relationships, and show how those solutions are shaping the future of the financial industry at FIS Client Conference 2014, May 12-15 in Orlando, Fla.
Client Conference was designed to help mid-tier and large financial institutions better serve customers, compete more effectively and control operational costs in the face of an ever-changing market. This year’s event promises to be the biggest and best yet. More than 2,000 financial leaders and industry experts will be on hand to network, engage and learn about many of the hottest topics through track-based educational and informational presentations and breakout sessions, including:
- GenNOW – a white-label solution that allows financial institutions to capitalize on young and mobile customers by providing real-time access to funds via mobile or prepaid cards
- FIS Pinpoint Marketing – analytics-based marketing programs that deliver desirable, high-value offers to cardholders to drive spend with specific merchants
- Touchpoint Connect – a touch-enabled, customer-facing solution that allows financial institutions to extend customer service via kiosks, tablets or in-branch interfaces
Captain Richard Phillips, the man behind the recent Oscar-nominated film “Captain Phillips,” which starred Tom Hanks, will present one of the keynote speeches at FIS Client Conferences 2014. Captain Phillips was captured by Somali pirates during the first hijacking of a U.S. ship in more than 200 years. He will discuss the harrowing ordeal he faced during nearly five days aboard a lifeboat with his captors before being rescued by Navy SEALs.
“Client Conference was designed specifically to address the topics and innovations our clients need today and in the future,” said Anthony Jabbour, EVP, North American Financial Institutions, FIS. “The continued growth of the event shows the value that our clients are finding in our conference and how they’re coming away from it with lessons learned that translate into better solutions and experiences for their customers.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts