TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NYSE MKT:TXMD) announced today that the Company will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Health Care Conference taking place at the Encore at the Wynn, Las Vegas, Nevada on May 13-15, 2014.
Robert Finizio, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of TherapeuticsMD, will present on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 2:20 p.m. EDT.
To listen to the live audio webcast of the presentation during the event, please visit the Company's website at www.therapeuticsmd.com under Events and Presentations on the Investors tab. An audio replay will be available through June 13 at the same location.
About TherapeuticsMD, Inc.TherapeuticsMD, Inc. is a women’s healthcare company focused on developing and commercializing products targeted exclusively for women. We are developing advanced hormone therapy pharmaceutical products based on novel technologies that enable delivery of bioidentical hormones through a variety of dosage forms and administration routes. We also manufacture and distribute branded and generic prescription prenatal vitamins, as well as over-the-counter vitamins and cosmetics, under our vitaMedMD ® and BocaGreenMD ® brands. More information is available at the following websites: www.therapeuticsmd.com, www.vitamedmd.com, www.vitamedmdrx.com, and www.bocagreenmd.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV