Conn’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:CONN),
a specialty retailer of home appliances, furniture, mattresses, consumer electronics and provider of consumer credit, today announced the opening of its first two Conn’s HomePlus™ stores in Colorado.
The new Conn’s HomePlus™ store format showcases furniture and mattresses in addition to the leading brands and the latest technologies in consumer electronics and home appliances. The stores opened at the following locations:
- 60 S Abilene, Aurora, Colorado; and
- 9555 E County Line Rd, Centennial, Colorado
Conn’s has opened two new stores, remodeled two locations and closed two existing stores since Jan. 31, 2014. Currently, 54 of the company’s 79 stores are operating in the Conn’s HomePlus™ format.
About Conn’s, Inc.
Conn’s is a specialty retailer currently operating 79 retail locations in Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas. The company’s primary product categories include:
- Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Consumer electronic, including LCD, LED, 3-D, Ultra HD and plasma televisions, Blu-ray players, home theater and video game products, digital cameras and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, tablets, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn’s offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, the company provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party rent-to-own payment plans.