LOS GATOS, Calif., April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Netflix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NFLX) announced today that David Wells, CFO, will present at J.P. Morgan Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Tuesday, May 20, 2014. Mr. Wells is scheduled to present at 7:40 a.m. Pacific Time / 10:40 a.m. Eastern Time.
A live webcast and replay of the presentation will be available on the investor relations section of the Netflix web site at http://ir.netflix.com.
About Netflix, Inc.
Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 48 million members in more than 40 countries enjoying more than one billion hours of TV shows and movies per month, including original series. For one low monthly price, Netflix members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20101014/SF81638LOGO SOURCE Netflix, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV