PEKIN, Ill., April 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:SHOS) will open its newest Illinois Sears Hometown Store on May 1, 2014 at 3247 Suite A Court Street in Pekin.
The Pekin location marks the first opening of a new Sears Hometown Store this year and the sixth opening of a new store across all of Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores formats.
"We're both proud and excited to fulfill high consumer demand for Sears Hometown Stores in the Pekin area and to become a staple in the community," stated Adam White, store manager of the new Sears Hometown of Pekin. "We have a knowledgeable team in place with a focus on providing customers with great products, exceptional customer service, and a personalized in-store experience."This unique store format allows customers in small communities to have access to the great products and brands usually found only in Sears stores. For instance, the new Sears Hometown Store in Pekin is the only place in town where customers can find an incredible selection of the top appliance brands such as Kenmore®, Maytag®, KitchenAid®, Whirlpool®, Bosch®, Frigidaire® and GE®, plus a large assortment of lawn and garden equipment, Craftsman® tools, fitness equipment, electronics, mattresses and more. The Pekin team is excited to provide customers with professional advice, exceptional service and real-time price checks to make sure they receive the guaranteed lowest price. For instance, if a product is not available in-stores, Sears Hometown Store associates can order customers any product from the entire merchandise selection offered by Sears, including apparel, footwear, jewelry and much more. Customers also have the option to order products online and pick them up in the store without a shipping charge. The Pekin store also offers Sears Nationwide Service, Parts and Installation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV