StealthGas Inc Stock Upgraded (GASS)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $12.98 million or 13.74% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -22.76%.
- The gross profit margin for STEALTHGAS INC is rather high; currently it is at 56.19%. Regardless of GASS's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, GASS's net profit margin of 17.26% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- STEALTHGAS INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, STEALTHGAS INC reported lower earnings of $0.79 versus $1.41 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.97 versus $0.79).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts