ATHENS, Greece, April 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diana Containerships Inc. (Nasdaq:DCIX), (the "Company"), a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of containerships, today announced that its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014 are scheduled to be released before the opening of the U.S. financial markets on Tuesday, May 13, 2014.
The Company's management will conduct a conference call and simultaneous Internet webcast to review these results at 9:00 A.M. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, May 13, 2014.
Investors may access the webcast by visiting the Company's website at www.dcontainerships.com, and clicking on the webcast link. The conference call also may be accessed by telephone by dialing 1-877-407-8029 (for U.S.-based callers) or 1-201-689-8029 (for international callers), and asking the operator for the Diana Containerships Inc. conference call.A replay of the webcast will be available soon after the completion of the call and will be accessible for 30 days on www.dcontainerships.com. A telephone replay also will be available for 30 days by dialing 1-877-660-6853 (for U.S.-based callers) or 1-201-612-7415 (for international callers), and providing the Replay ID number 13579141. About the Company Diana Containerships Inc. is a leading global provider of shipping transportation services through its ownership of containerships. The Company's vessels are employed primarily on time charters with leading liner companies carrying containerized cargo along worldwide shipping routes.
CONTACT: Corporate Contact: Ioannis Zafirakis Director, Chief Operating Officer and Secretary Telephone: +30-216-600-2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.dcontainerships.com Investor and Media Relations: Edward Nebb Comm-Counsellors, LLC Telephone: + 1-203-972-8350 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV