Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) today announced the availability of Verint Branch Sales Effectiveness™, the latest addition to its series of Business Impact Solutions™. The offering helps optimize customer engagement by combining results-driven consulting with patented software to help financial institutions drive revenue.
Today’s retail branches face considerable pressure to increase revenue, yet many are challenged by limited visibility into employee behaviors across their branch networks. The scenario is further compacted when the technology they may already have in place is configured based on outdated scenarios. This has led forward-thinking bank executives to actively seek ways to improve the bottom line. Financial institutions are looking for solutions that provide insights into ways to advance existing customer relationships and cross-sell complementary banking products to offer greater value.
That’s where the Verint Branch Sales Effectiveness solution can help. This new branch-specific offering leverages Verint’s award-winning workforce optimization (WFO) suite to provide insight into employee sales behavior and performance that can drive revenue by enhancing sales activities and productivity across branches. By establishing the current state of branch effectiveness and providing the tools necessary to understand where improvements can be made, Verint Branch Sales Effectiveness can evaluate the impact of changes on an ongoing basis by monitoring and sharing individual employee, branch and regional sales performance to provide visibility into key operational metrics and sales production.
Financial institutions can benefit from the following Branch Sales Effectiveness functionality:
- Branch Sales Productivity Assessment
- Technology Solutions for Actionable Insight
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV