SAN FRANCISCO, April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, today announced that, for the second consecutive year, it has been named the #1 CRM software provider in Gartner Inc.'s latest worldwide CRM market share report, entitled "Market Share Analysis: Customer Relationship Management Software, Worldwide, 2013." Based on CRM revenue in 2013, salesforce.com achieved greater total revenue, revenue growth and market share growth than any other top 10 CRM vendor. In the report, Gartner also notes: "High levels of end-user investment in digital marketing and customer experience initiatives across all CRM segments drove revenue over $20 billion. At 13.7% AGR (adjusted gross revenue) for 2013, CRM was the top software revenue growth market for all enterprise software markets."
Comments on the News"We believe salesforce.com's CRM market share leadership is a reflection of the consistent innovation we deliver to our customers," said Keith Block, president and vice chairman, salesforce.com. "We also believe the growth and adoption of the Salesforce1 CRM Platform is unprecedented, as more and more companies are unlocking completely new ways to connect with their customers in today's social, mobile, cloud and connected world."
Welcome to the Internet of CustomersThe world is becoming completely connected. Every day, millions of new products, apps and devices—from every industry—are connecting to the Internet. By 2020, there will be more than 50 billion connected things, from smartphones and wearable smart devices to jet engines and cars. And behind every product, every app and every device there is a customer. It is the Internet of Customers, and customer relationship management has never been more important. With the Salesforce1 customer platform, companies across every industry are transforming their sales, service and marketing apps for the Internet of Customers.
- Like salesforce.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV