NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Atlatsa (ATL) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Choice Hotels (CHH) was upgraded at Barclays to equal weight from underweight. Strengthening demand environment for company brands and signs of unit growth, Barclays said. $47 price target.
DSW (DSW) was upgraded at Sterne Agee to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $39. Worst is likely already behind the company, Sterne Agee said.(EE) was upgraded at Jefferies to buy from hold. Driven by Sierra Club not appealing air permit that company received to construct four power plants in El Paso, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $41.50. Five9 (FIVN) was initiated at Barclays with an overweight rating. Well-positioned to benefit as adoption of service-as-a-software model accelerates, Barclays said. Twelve-month price target is $10. Overweight rating. Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) was upgraded at Pacific Crest to outperform from sector perform. Twelve-month price target is $37. Profit recovery should spark the next stage of the turnaround, Pacific Crest said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV