NEW YORK, April 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:SIGA) announced today that management will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast to provide a quarterly business update at 4:30 P.M. ET on Thursday, May 1, 2014.
Participants should call (877) 377-7550 (United States/Canada) or (678) 224-7859 (International) and request the SIGA call or provide confirmation code 35791814. A live broadcast of the call will be available on the Company's website at www.SIGA.com under the 'Events & Presentations' tab in the Investor Relations section.
A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call and will be accessible until 11:59 P.M. ET on May 15, 2014. To listen to the replay, dial (855) 859-2056 (Domestic) or (404) 537-3406 (International) and enter the code 35791814. The webcast of the event will also be archived on the Company's website for two weeks under the 'Events & Presentations' tab in the Investor Relations section.About SIGA Technologies, Inc. We are a company specializing in the development and commercialization of solutions for serious unmet medical needs and biothreats. Our lead product is Arestvyr, ™ (tecovirimat), also known as ST-246®, an orally administered antiviral drug that targets orthopoxviruses. While Arestvyr is not yet licensed as safe or effective by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration, it is a novel small-molecule drug that is being delivered to the Strategic National Stockpile under Project BioShield. For more information about SIGA, please visit SIGA's web site at www.siga.com .
CONTACT: KCSA Strategic Communications Todd Fromer / Rob Fink 212-896-1215 / 1206 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV