Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: LCI) today announced that it will report financial results for its fiscal 2014 third quarter on Wednesday, May 7, 2014 after the market closes. Lannett management will host a conference call that same afternoon at 4:30 p.m. Eastern (1:30 p.m. Pacific) to review the company’s performance and answer questions.
The conference call will be available to interested parties by dialing 877-261-8992 from the U.S. or Canada, or 847-619-6548 from international locations, passcode 37186038. The call will also be available through a live, listen-only audio broadcast at www.lannett.com. Listeners are encouraged to visit the website at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A playback of the call will be archived and accessible on the same website for at least three months.
About Lannett Company, Inc.:
Lannett Company, founded in 1942, develops, manufactures, packages, markets and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for a wide range of medical indications. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.lannett.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV