UPS Canada is a Proud Sponsor and Official Logistics Partner of the Toronto Blue Jays
MISSISSAUGA, ON, April 29, 2014 /CNW/ - For the third consecutive year, UPS announced it is a proud sponsor of the Toronto Blue Jays. To mark this strategic sponsorship alliance, Toronto Blue Jays alumni and World Series hero Joe Carter surprised a select number of long-standing season ticket holders at The UPS Store in Toronto - delivering much more than their season tickets.
"When Joe Carter walked out from behind the counter I was speechless," says Jeffery Dorfman, Owner, Katz's Deli and Corned Beef, 2014 Blue Jays Season Ticket Holder. "I've been a season ticket holder since 1988, aside from a repeat of the 92/93 World Series, there is nothing that could make me happier!"
"The Toronto Blue Jays were excited to provide a unique and special experience for our season ticket holders with the help of Joe Carter and UPS," said Stephen Brooks, SVP, Business Operations, Toronto Blue Jays "The Blue Jays would like to thank all the fans and UPS for their support and tremendous interest in the ballclub and encourage them to come out to Rogers Centre this season."Aside from the ultimate fan experience for a few season ticket holders, Joe Carter greeted loyal customers of The UPS Store with a personal picture and autographed Toronto Blue Jays gear to make them a part of the surprise and thank them for their ongoing relationship with UPS. UPS continues to expand its capabilities far beyond small package delivery, with the ability to handle the most complex logistical challenges through the most diverse portfolio of package, freight and supply chain management services in the industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV