- Adjusted EPS of $0.55 excludes approximately $159 million in pretax LIFO charges, or $0.15 per share.
- Oilseeds Processing operating profit increased $50 million, as North American soybean crushing had strong utilization amid good meal demand, and South American soybean crushing and origination benefited from large harvests, good demand, and an improved logistics environment.
- Corn Processing operating profit increased $64 million on strong results from ethanol.
- Agricultural Services operating profit increased $2 million, as market conditions and higher costs limited merchandising and handling margins.
ADM Reports Adjusted First Quarter 2014 Earnings Of $0.55 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.