- First quarter 2014 revenues before reimbursements (RBR) of $175.1 million and total revenues of $197.7 million.
- Net income from continuing operations of $10.4 million or $0.21 per share; adjusted EPS of $0.20; adjusted EBITDA of $22.3 million.
- Free cash flow of $18.5 million.
- Repurchased 408,992 shares of common stock in first quarter 2014 at an average cost of $18.07 per share.
- Reiterates financial outlook for 2014.
Navigant Reports First Quarter 2014 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.