Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: KLIC) (“Kulicke & Soffa”, “K&S” or the “Company”) today announced results for its second fiscal quarter ended March 29, 2014.
Fiscal Q2 2014
| Change vs.
Fiscal Q2 2013
| Change vs.
Fiscal Q1 2014
|Net Revenue||$114.2 million||7.6%||44.4%|
|Gross Profit||$57.7 million||18.1%||50.3%|
|Gross Margin||50.5%||450 bps||200 bps|
|Income from Operations||$10.1 million||23.5%||(557.9)%|
|Operating Margin||8.9%||113 bps||1,164 bps|
|Net Income||$9.1 million||23.6%||(563.5)%|
|Net Margin||7.9%||103 bps||1,041 bps|
|EPS – Diluted||$0.12||20.0%||(500.0)%|
Bruno Guilmart, Kulicke & Soffa's President and Chief Executive Officer, said, "Revenue in our second fiscal quarter was in the mid-range of our guidance and represented a 44% sequential increase. Our ability to generate strong gross margins was due, in part, to the strong contributions from wedge bonding, stud bumping, tools, and our service solutions, and the positive impact of our flexible manufacturing model. In addition, efforts in advanced packaging continue to produce outstanding results as the development team continues to innovate and produce deliverables against an aggressive road map."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV