NEW YORK, April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) ("NorthStar") today announced that NorthStar remains focused on executing its business plan, including the spin-off of its asset management business. While NorthStar may engage in discussions with interested parties and focuses on maximizing shareholder value, NorthStar is not currently engaged in discussions with American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. NorthStar's general policy is not to comment on market rumors.
About NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.
NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. ("NorthStar") is a diversified commercial real estate investment and asset management company that is organized as a REIT. NorthStar recently announced a plan to spin-off its asset management business into a separate public company. For more information about NorthStar, please visit www.nrfc.com.
SOURCE NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV