CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (“CEMEX”) (NYSE:CX) announced today that it has filed its annual report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013 on Form 20-F with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC").
The annual report on Form 20-F is available on CEMEX’s website via the following link: http://www.cemex.com/InvestorCenter/files/2013/CEMEX2013_20F.pdf and is also available on the SEC website at http://www.sec.gov. CEMEX will provide a hard copy of its annual report on Form 20-F, including audited financial statements, free of charge to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to CEMEX Investor Relations at (212) 317-6000 or email@example.com.
CEMEX is a global building materials company that provides high-quality products and reliable services to customers and communities in more than 50 countries. CEMEX has a rich history of improving the well-being of those it serves through innovative building solutions, efficiency advancements, and efforts to promote a sustainable future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV