Finerman expects no change for Ford's fortunes, given its deep bench. Four or five years ago this would've been a big deal, Guy Adami, managing director of stockMONSTER.com, said. Yum is at a different point, where CEO change could have a significant effect on a stock with this kind of precarious, lofty magnitude.
As for which companies they'd sell on a change in CEO, Nathan pointed to Cisco (CSCO). John Chambers has done a nice job on a lot of levels, up 1080%, amid a lot of restructuring, but is a stock that could do a lot if they could pull off as seamless a transition as Microsoft (MSFT) just did, he said.
Najarian selected Select Comfort (SCSS), which has grossly underperformed competitors under the leadership of Shelly Ibach.
Finerman cannot imagine a CEO more tied to a company than Elon Musk at Tesla (TSLA). If he left, she'd have to be a seller.
Adami says that Reed Hastings at Netflix (NFLX) has become bigger than the company itself and he'd have to sell if Musk left.
Opentable (OPEN) dropped on earnings. Nathan sees a situation where people are looking hard at valuations. It is down 25% on recent highs and needs to wash out before you buy it.
Redbox operator Outerwall (OUTR) reported a revenue increase of 4.7%. Finerman says she's hanging onto it.
Western Union (WU) reported mixed results, beating EPS and missing revenue. Adami says he'd play it from the long side, looking for a short-covering bounce.
Avon Products (AVP) was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Finerman said that if Visa's (V) everywhere you want to be, Avon is everywhere you don't want to be.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV