Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Thursday evening:
Ensco International (ESV): "While the dividend is safe, the stock is a 'don't buy' with the day rates being so low."
Quidel (QDEL): "I have great companies going down for no reason. I say don't buy this one."Gogo (GOGO): "I would be very weary of Gogo, even down here." Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY): "They can't keep missing the quarter and expect me to recommend them." Boeing (BA): "The stock has had a big run. I'd buy more." FireEye (FEYE): "I haven't been a big fan, but it's a pretty good cyber security company." The Blackstone Group (BX): "I'm tired of this one. I want to move on." Cheniere Energy (LNG): "I've defended this one, but I prefer the Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) and not the common stock." Gilead Sciences (GILD): "This is finally coming back. I'd buy, buy, buy." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV