James Dennin, Kapitall: Could these 7 rallying Indian stocks keep their momentum through election season, or do they portend correction?
The world's largest election in history was already going to be a pretty important market event, but the stakes are climbing higher and higher as India gets closer to selecting its new leadership.
The stock market there has performed exceptionally so far this year. The benchmark Sensex Index has beaten all the other Asian markets in 2014, hitting an all-time high last week. The Rupee has recovered from a dismal performance last year as well causing the IMF to boost India's outlook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV