Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE:INN) (the “Company”) today announced that it will report financial results for the first quarter 2014 on Monday, May 12, 2014, before the market opens and will conduct its quarterly conference call the same day at 12:00 PM ET.
The Company will conduct its quarterly conference call on Monday, May 12, 2014, at 12:00 PM ET. To participate in the conference call please follow the steps below.
- On May 12, 2014, dial 877-299-4454 approximately ten minutes before the call begins (11:50 AM ET).
- Enter participant passcode 58133486.
- Please state your full name and company affiliation and you will be connected to the call.
A live webcast of the quarterly conference call will be available through the Company’s website, www.shpreit.com. A replay of the quarterly conference call webcast will be available until 11:59 PM EST Monday, May 26, 2014 by dialing 888-286-8010; participant passcode 51514679. A replay will also be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.shpreit.com, until Tuesday, August 05, 2014.
About Summit Hotel PropertiesSummit Hotel Properties, Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust focused primarily on acquiring and owning premium-branded select-service hotels in the upscale and upper midscale segments of the lodging industry. As of April 28, 2014, the Company’s portfolio consisted of 90 hotels with a total of 11,353 guestrooms located in 22 states. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website, www.shpreit.com and follow on Twitter at @SummitHotel_INN.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV