SAN FRANCISCO, April 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, today announced that Marc Benioff, chairman and chief executive officer, will speak at the Milken Institute Global Conference on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 2:30 p.m. (PT) in Los Angeles, Calif.
Benioff will participate in a panel discussion on disruptive technologies, entitled "Adjusting to the Tech Revolution: Surfing the Wave or Swept Away?" An audiocast of the keynote will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
More information about the Global Conference is available at http://www.globalconference.org.About salesforce.com Salesforce.com is the world's largest provider of customer relationship management (CRM) software. For more information about salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com. © 2014 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other brands featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130612/SF30598LOGO SOURCE salesforce.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV