Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FET) (the “Company”), announced today that funds affiliated with SCF Partners (the “Selling Stockholders”) have commenced a public offering, subject to market and other conditions, of an aggregate of 10,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock in an underwritten public offering. In addition, the Selling Stockholders intend to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 shares of common stock solely to cover over-allotments. All net proceeds from the sale of the common stock will be received by the Selling Stockholders. The Company will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale.
J.P. Morgan and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Copies of the prospectus relating to the shares, when available, may be obtained from:
J.P. Morgan via Broadridge Financial Solutions1155 Long Island AvenueEdgewood, New York 11717Telephone: 866-803-9204
BofA Merrill Lynch222 BroadwayNew York, New York 10038Attention: Prospectus DepartmentEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgThis press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. The offering may be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, which is part of a shelf registration statement that became effective on September 20, 2013. Forum Energy Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a global provider of manufactured technologies and applied products to the energy industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV