The stock hit a one-year low of $2.98 on Monday. It hit a high of $3.12 for the day and holds a 52-week high of $4.18. It had nearly reached its average volume of 69,070,900 as of 3:08 p.m.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
- SIRI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $251.39 million or 48.82% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SIRIUS XM HOLDINGS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -2.98%.
- The gross profit margin for SIRIUS XM HOLDINGS INC is rather high; currently it is at 60.86%. Regardless of SIRI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 9.42% trails the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry. The net income has decreased by 23.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $123.60 million to $93.99 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: SIRI Ratings Report