TD Ameritrade Institutional 1 is pleased to announce its first-ever Veo ® Integrated Awards, recognizing six innovative technology companies that have maximized the capabilities of TD Ameritrade’s Veo open access platform to deliver technology that helps make independent registered investment advisors (“RIAs”) more productive, more efficient and more satisfied.
The awards, which seek to foster innovation throughout the advisor technology community, were presented during TD Ameritrade Institutional’s fifth annual Veo Open Access Technology Summit, a unique event which brings together leading software providers and fosters industry efforts to enable greater innovation and integration of advisor technology. This year, representatives from nearly 20 different technology firms attended the Summit.
There were three award categories. The Innovation Award went to companies whose technology has the deepest level of integration with Veo and with other third party applications. The Newcomer of the Year Award recognized innovative technology companies that first went live with their Veo integration in 2013. The Advisor Satisfaction Award winners were chosen based on a survey of nearly 500 registered independent advisors using the services of TD Ameritrade Institutional. The inaugural winners are:
- Orion Advisor Services (Portfolio Management)
- Redtail Technology (Customer Relationship Management)
- Junxure (Customer Relationship Management)
- MoneyGuidePro (Financial Planning)
- AdvisoryWorld (Analytics)
- Morningstar Office (Portfolio Management)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts