Some investors say Twitter's earnings, tomorrow after the bell, are bound to change the minds of bearish investors. Analysts expect the company to report a loss of 3 cents per share on $241.47 million in sales, according to stats on Yahoo! Finance.
However, many investors argue that the tide has turned against these companies. And even earnings beats will not help them.
$TWTR $LNKD $YELP Q1 on Tap: Beats Expected but Stocks in Meltdown Mode http://stks.co/e0UF9 Tiernan Ray -- michael dell (@ronin245) Apr. 28 at 01:18 PM
$TWTR $LNKD $YELP Q1 on Tap: Beats Expected but Stocks in Meltdown Mode http://stks.co/e0UF9 Tiernan Ray -- michael dell (@ronin245) Apr. 28 at 01:18 PMAt the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV