Amazon (AMZN) was the featured company on the show's "Street Fight" segment. Grasso was the bull, arguing that the company grew revenues 23% and its services business 44% in the most recent quarter. He added that Amazon is "pre-paying" for future growth.
Najarian disagreed, arguing that investors are on the search for growth, and Amazon is failing to deliver as concerns over profits escalate. He added that the stock looks even more unattractive with increasing competition, rising costs and falling margins.
Seymour was a buyer of Amazon at $250.
Lorillard (LO) jumped 4% and was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Seymour said he is staying long the stock.GoGo (GOGO) plunged 29%. Kelly said to avoid the stock. MGM Resorts International (MGM) popped 9%. Grasso said the company's "huge" exposure to Macau is fueling its growth. Coach (COH) fell 9%. Najarian said he would avoid the stock and opted for shares of Michael Kors (KORS) instead. Kurt Abrahamson, CEO of ShareThis, was a guest on the show. He said online sharing via social networks is one of the most important factors that sway consumers' buying decisions. Even more than brand or price, he added. He suggested that Twitter is better for "real-time" marketing, while Facebook is better for reaching massive audiences. For their final trade, Kelly was a buyer of the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and Grasso was a buyer of Amazon with a $280 stop-loss. Najarian was a buyer of Exxon Mobil (XOM) due to bullish options activity and Seymour was a seller of Apple (AAPL) at current levels, but a buyer near $565.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV