STARS, a business unit of Marsh LLC and the leading provider of risk, safety, and claims management software, analytics and services, today announced the upcoming release of STARS™ 14.0, the newest version of its award-winning, integrated cloud-based platform. Among the many enhancements, STARS 14.0 includes the industry’s first risk relationship management solution, giving risk, safety, and claims professionals new capabilities to better engage key contacts within their risk networks.
In addition to auto-populating contact data and checking for duplicates, this new feature of STARS 14.0 allows customers to define each contact’s relationship and link them to specific claims and incidents. This allows customers to connect contacts to risk-related exposure data to better analyze potential loss costs.
“We are excited about the upcoming launch of STARS 14.0 and bringing to market the industry’s first risk relationship management solution,” said President Paul Marushka. “With this new feature, STARS 14.0 users can build stronger relationships with key stakeholders and obtain a more complete risk picture after an incident occurs, which should result in faster claim payments, reduced errors, and lowered overall risk.”
In addition to the new risk relationship management solution, STARS 14.0 also features a new STARS Intake™ application for iPad® and Android™ tablets enabling users to report incidents and claims and attach related photos in real time. This complements STARS Discovery™, the firm’s award-winning mobile application supporting safety and loss control and other types of audits and inspections.Additionally, a new PSO Export feature enables health care clients to easily extract incident data and transmit it securely to Patient Safety Organization (PSO) to improve decision making. Other enhanced capabilities of STARS 14.0 include:
- Increased access: Integration with document management systems eases storage and access to risk, safety, and claims documents.
- Global client support: Acceptance of multi-currency policy limits and deductibles to support non-US and multinational clients.
- Enhanced compliance: Incorporation of new ICD-10 code sets, enabling clients to comply with CMS and HIPAA regulations.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts