Sonic Foundry, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFO), the trusted leader for video creation and management solutions, today kicks off its eighth global Mediasite User Conference, Unleash 2014, in Madison, Wis.
The three-day event, held at the landmark Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center, is the single best opportunity for Mediasite and video professionals – novice and expert alike – to collaborate, learn, inspire and push the boundaries of campus and enterprise video. Over three days, attendees will discover and share transformative ideas for their Mediasite implementations.
The conference, which applauds the explosion of video creation and consumption in the enterprise and on campus, features four concurrent tracks with more than 20 training sessions and nearly 40 customer-led presentations from organizations including Dell, North Carolina State University, LG Electronics, University of Leeds, Teikyo University and Northrop Grumman.
Returning attendee Asa Kelley of Bloomsburg University says Unleash is like no other conference he’s attended. “The one-on-one time I spent with people that know the Mediasite platform inside and out gave more actionable knowledge than I could imagine,” said Kelley, Media Technician.Leveraging the Mediasite webcasting platform, Unleash 2014 will also be streamed live as a hybrid event to registered customers unable to attend in Madison. Online attendees can watch conference sessions streamed live to their Unleash Showcase, an interactive Mediasite-based online video platform. After the event, all attendees will have access to the complete video portal of all recorded Unleash sessions. Mediasite Events, which provides streaming solutions and hybrid event capture for nearly 500 events coast-to-coast each year, will deliver the interactive Unleash Online experience. Plus, the public can stay in touch with what’s happening at Unleash via:
- Daily posts to World of Webcast, Sonic Foundry’s blog
- Real time updates via Twitter using #mediasite
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV