3 Stocks With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: CASY, BMO, HAS
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 43 cents per share. At a price of $54.92 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.1%. The average volume for Hasbro has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Hasbro has a market cap of $7.2 billion and is part of the consumer durables industry. Shares are down 0.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Hasbro, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides children's and family leisure time products and services worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.37. TheStreet Ratings rates Hasbro as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, expanding profit margins, increase in stock price during the past year and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Hasbro Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV