New Lifetime High Reached By Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH)
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Trade-Ideas LLC identified Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Booz Allen Hamilton as such a stock due to the following factors:
- BAH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.4 million.
- BAH has traded 8,610 shares today.
- BAH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BAH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BAH NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on BAH: Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation provides management and technology consulting services in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.8%. BAH has a PE ratio of 13.5. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Booz Allen Hamilton a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold.The average volume for Booz Allen Hamilton has been 758,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Booz Allen Hamilton has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.24 and a short float of 4.2% with 4.10 days to cover. Shares are up 17.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Booz Allen Hamilton as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, BAH's share price has jumped by 56.70%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, BAH should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 1562.58% to $152.73 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON HLDG CP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -21.39%.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 18.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 8.6%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON HLDG CP's earnings per share declined by 18.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON HLDG CP reported lower earnings of $1.45 versus $1.70 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.61 versus $1.45).
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the IT Services industry and the overall market, BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON HLDG CP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Booz Allen Hamilton Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV