DENVER, April 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ria Financial Services ("Ria"), a subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (Nasdaq:EEFT), and a leading global money transfer provider, today announced the release of the new and improved money transfer site, riamoneytransfer.com to provide customers with a more user friendly money transfer experience.
After bringing aboard a dedicated digital team last year, Ria gathered customer feedback and learnings from the existing site to develop a brand new, end-to-end customer experience. From a re-imagining of the look and feel, to new features designed to make sending money easier than ever, there's a lot to love about the new site. Some new features include:
- Mobile Optimization: The new site will now work seamlessly on any device, including mobile phones and tablets.
- Ease of Use: The design of the new site was developed with the customer in mind. From initiating a new money transfer, to registering and managing their account, the platform is fast, easy, and customer friendly.
- My Dashboard: Customers can now access information about previous money transfers, check the status of any current transfers, and easily save payment and recipient information for future use.
- Quick Sends: Simply by logging into their account, customers can quickly send money transfers to previous recipients with just two clicks.
"We're excited about the launch of our new, mobile-ready website," said Juan Bianchi, President and Chief Executive Officer for Ria. "We are driven by our relentless focus on what we can do to make money transfer easier in this fast-paced, mobile world. The new site meets these needs while continuing to provide the same level of trust, security and convenience customers have come to know from Ria."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV